There are three types of bricks
- First Class Bricks
- Second Class Bricks
- Third Class Bricks
Specification of First Class Bricks
- Made of good earth which is free from saline deposits and are sand molded.
- Burnt thoroughly without being vitrified and have deep red, cherry and copper color.
- Regular and uniform in shape and size with sharp and square edges and parallel faces.
- Must be homogeneous in texture and emit a clear ringing sound on being struck together.
- Free from flaws, cracks, chops, stones and lime.
- Should not absorb water more than 20% of its own dry weight after 24 hours, immersion in cold water.
- Have a minimum crushing strength of 105 kg per sq. cm when tested according to the test.
- Should not show appreciable sign of efflorescence either in dry state or subsequent to soaking in water.
NOTE: As per guidelines of all wings of the Government, semi-Government departments and other construction departments, First Class Brick tiles should be used for construction works.
Specification of Second Class Bricks
- They shall be well burnt or slightly over burnt.
- They must give clear ringing sound when struck.
- The may have slight irregularities in size, shape and color.
- They may have slight chips, flaws or surface crack but must be free from lime or kankar.
- The minimum crushing strength of second class brick should be 70 kg per sq cm.
Specification of Third Class Bricks
- These bricks are slightly under burnt or over burnt.
- They are not uniform in shape, size and edges.
- They shall not observe water more than 25% of their own dry weight after 24 hours, immersion in cold water.
- They have some signs of efflorescence.
Bricks provides several choices for quality. Select a type according to your need.
Flat Brick Tiles should confirm specifications as per IS-1077-1992 and must be homogeneous in texture.
A brick is small block of burnt clay with a size that can be held in one hand conveniently. Brick should be thoroughly burnt, of uniform color, having plane rectangular faces, sharp straight, right angle edges.
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
Different steel bars are recommended for their relative tensile stresses.Steel bars are major components of construction.Here is what you need to know about steel bars (Sariya).
Brahmasthan is a powerful zone of the house. It should have open space for flow of energy in the house. The positive energy is very useful for living beings of the occupants of the house.
Brick work is an important part of construction work done with the help of bricks and cement mortar. It is done with different quality of bricks with different ratios of cement mortar according to the requirement.
Are you remodeling your bathroom? Bathroom shower doors make your bathroom a style icon. Read the following article that will help you select the bathroom shower door that will exactly suit your bathroom.
Living room or Drawing room should be located in east or north direction. The ideal location of a living room depends on plot facing.
The beading is of plain variety with square edges.
Window Grills are required for the safety of homes. Window glasses should be well covered with grills. Here are various designs of grills which provide safety to window glasses.
Cracks can happen due to foundation movements and settlements of building, thermal movements, chemical reactions, elastic deformations and shrinkage etc. in buildings. They can damage plaster of walls, ceilings and destroy the beauty of the structure also. Let’s know their reasons in detail and get preventive measures.
To minimize the danger of blistering, risk of steam formation etc. Storage temperature of 60 degree C is recommended. This may be increased up to 65 degree C when soft water is used and the storage capacity is limited.
Without knowing perfect mixture of cement and sand you can not achieve your goal.
Manufacturing date, grade and type play vital role in purchasing right cement and there should be no lumps in it.
First Class Bricks must be homogeneous in texture without showing appreciable sign of efflorescence.
Thick Brick Wall ( load Bearing)
brick work and truss
Quality Brush Leave no Brush Strokes on Wall
Good Quality Wood
Bad quality granite
Good quality granite
Standard quality wires
Brick Work On DPC
Embellish your living room with exposed brick walls
First class brick work
Second class brick
FIRST CLASS BRICK WORK
SECON CLASS BRICK WORK
Cracked Bricks Removed
New Bricks Laid
Construction Material Brick
Nice Brick Work
Compact living room 3 D design with brick wall cladding
Cement Concrete and Brick Work in Foundation of Wall
brick wall design
Living Room Ceramic Floor Tile in Brick Design
Use of bad quality water in construction cause this.
Load bearing wall 2
Best of Brick Arch
brick wall texture
Brick Work for construction
exposed brick wall design
faux painting brick texture
Exterior of a 2 story residential complex with brick facade
Living Room with Brick Wall Texture
Terrace with Brick Flooring
Load bearing wall 3
Exposed brick exterior elevation
Glass bricks in bathroom
Handmade Cement Bricks...
Garden Pathway made of bricks
Garden Pathway Made from Brick
Smart brick styling
Brick Wall & Cement...